1. Assisting the ADG (OP) in discharge of his duties in respect of all commercial and operational matters of Bangladesh Railway.
2. Maintaining liaison with the Indian Railway for clearance of Indian and Nepal traffic.
3. Formulation of guide-lines and principles to be adopted in the preparation of Time Table for passenger and freight services.
4. Monitoring finalization of enquiries into train accidents.
5. Dealing with working rule matters for various stations.
6. Dealing with Policy matters relating to opening of new Railway stations and up gradation of stations.
7. Overseeing preparation of working papers and minutes of monthly operational Review meetings and follow up actions
মহাপরিচালক, বাংলাদেশ রেলওয়ে।