1. Budget preparation: Revenue Budget preparation of East and West Zone of Bangladesh Railway and control of Non-Development Budget of BR.
2. Financial Management: Analysis of Income & Expenditure of Bangladesh Railway, Giving opinion regarding financial matter of RTA and BR, HQ.
3. Monitoring of Accounts: Monthly accounts and appropriation accounts, Commercial Accounts, Finance Accounts and Accounts related to Foreign Loan, prepared by the subordinate office.
4. Control of Foreign Exchange: Budget Allocation of Foreign Exchange (Non development).
5. Expenditure Analysis: Analysis of Transport Expenditure, Workshop, Expenditure Cooperating Expenditure, land monitoring, monthly manpower statement.
6. Administration: Administrates Adjustment of operational activities of different offices FA&CAO/East/West/Project and transfer posting of officers and staffs, promotion of assistant accounts officers and promotion of SRASs.
7. Correspondence with the office of the Comptroller & Auditor General: Corresponding with the office of the C&AG on the issue of placement, promotion and posting of the BCS cadre officers.
8. Training: Preparation of syllabus for Railway Training Academy/ctg. for the staff of Finance & Accounts Department.
9. Settlement of audit objection: Communication with General Manager, Departmental head, Director General/Railway Audit and the Office of the C&AG for settlement of audit objection and taking initiative to implement the decision of the PAC.
10. Controlling officer: Additional Director General (Finance).
বাংলাদেশ রেলওয়ের ওয়েবসাইট... বিস্তারিত